Call for Quote
The T-275 Manual or Semi-Automatic Tabletop Bagger offers increased packaging speed and further automation. The T-275 Automatic Tabletop Bagger automatically and quickly feeds the bag into the loading/sealing position and blows it open making the bag ready to accept the product. Insert the product and press the guard-switch or foot switch to seal the bag and feed another into position.
Digital controls indicate Auto (Paced Rate) or Manual (Foot-switch or Guard-Switch) cycle operation. Total Cycle Counter with Reset, Seal Time, Fill Time Delay and Seal Point. Set points are saved and automatically recalled when power is shut off.
- Solid, constant heat seal bar with temperature adjusted through and easy to use temperature controller.
- Patented Teflon Shield increases Teflon life tenfold. Because the Teflon only contacts the heater bar while sealing, the Teflon remains clean with less opportunity to burn.
- "Guard Switch" Operation - Cycles the machine at the loading area to minimize operator movements, decrease operator fatigue and increase output.
- Patented anti-jamming method detects seal obstructions and reverses seal bar.
- Universal adjustable funnel included.
- Air knife quickly opens bag with filtered air.
- Adjustable support provided for heavier products.
- Easy threading - pull the bags off the roll and through the pinch rollers with no rollers to thread through.
- Bag feed method
- Automatic registration
- Seal mechanism
- Solid heater bar, continuous heat
- Cycle operation Automatic
- Bag size range 2" x 2" up to 11" x 16"
- Film thickness 1 to 5 mil
- Estimated speed 10 to 25 bag/min.
- Guard-switch feature Standard
- Auto/Paced rate operation Standard
- Anti-Jam seal bar Standard Safety Feature
- Electric 110V/60Hz
- Air .5cfm/40psi
- Dimensions 19-1/2" x 16" x 21-1/2"
- Weight 60 lbs.