Call for Quote
Our stainless steel industrial grade band sealers is ideal for sealing thermoplastic materials (PP, PE, laminates) of any size and length. We carry both horizontal band sealers (bags lay flat on the conveyor) and vertical band sealers (bags are in a standing position on conveyor) which allow our band sealers to be used in a wide range of applications and industries. Speeds of band sealers are considerably faster than other types of sealing (up to 472 inches per minute).
Band Sealer Standard Features
• Rugged stainless steel construction
• Fast warm up time
• Adjustable speed conveyor to accommodate materials varying in thickness
• Digital temperature control (0-572°F) (0-300°C)
• Sealing speed of up to 472 inches per minute (depending on the operator, ~20-26bags/minute)
• Maximum seal width - 8mm (Ask us about 15mm for some of our band sealers)
• Options: embossing or solid ink coding
• Conveyor belt can be vertically or horizontally adjusted (tilt available for some models)
• Simple to operate
Each band sealer comes with a tool box containing spare bands, Teflon belts, tools, and a type set. Some models can be interchanged easily from horizontal to vertical to free standing positions with an optional conversion kit.
Easy to operate. Turn on the power and heat switch of your band sealer. When the preset temperature has been reached, place the bag in the positioning plate. The sealing band carries the bag forward and seals the bag instantly. No pushing or pulling is required.
Custom specifications accepted. We carry a wide range of band sealers from light to medium to heavy duty accompanied with a full set of optional features.