Call for Quote
The Emplex MPS 6140 delivers precise, strong seals for customers who require high-quality bags and pouches in a compact tabletop design. The MPS 6140 hermetically seals bags and pouches up to 8 oz. (227 gm). The sealing head is adjustable to 0, 45 or 90 degrees for optimum packaging efficiency on a wide range of lightweight bagged products. The MPS 6140 employs variable pressure sealing bars to accommodate a variety of heat-sealable bags up to 12 mil/300micron thick (6 mil/150 microns maximum when gusseted).
Key Benefits and Features
• Modular, made-to-order design
• Numerous user selections: electrical, infeed direction, seal width & more
• Industrial PC and 5.7" color touchscreen interface with Intel Atom Processor & Ethernet Powerlink
• Multilingual programming, metric or imperial measurement settings
• Easy access to the sealing section
• 5 minute or less changeover of seal bands
• Cooldown mode to prolong the life of seal bands
• Clear Lexan guard for safe monitoring of seal section
• All machines meet ANSI/PMMI B155.1-2000 and CE approved
• All parts UL/CSA approved
• Preventative maintenance reminders
For additional options please view our catalog and call us.